Why you should have a Building Survey or Homebuyer Report
• It can assist in making a reasoned and well informed judgement on whether to proceed with the purchase.
• Be clear about what decisions/actions to take before you exchange contracts.
• It will identify defects which may enable you to negotiate an appropriate reduction in the purchase price, or a contribution to the cost of these unexpected repairs.
• It will give you an idea as to future liabilities, so you can avoid unexpected and costly bills.
• The Surveyor also gives his/her professional opinion on those features of the property which affect the present value and may affect future re-sale potential.
• Find out if the purchase price is correct and if it reflects the condition of the property.
Our reports are totally independent and designed to help you make an informed decision. Our highly experienced surveyors are people on your side that you can talk to for a truly independent view.
Could this be your largest single investment? Make sure you have an independent survey before you buy.