• Tower Bridge
  1. 1

It used to be called a Structural Survey and was often known by people in the industry as a Full Structural because of the comprehensive nature of the report. It examines all accessible parts of the property. Read more about building surveys.

A Homebuyer Report is a concise report, effectively a shortened Building Survey in a standard format set out by the RICS. It is most suitable for conventional properties built after 1900 that are in reasonable condition. Read more about the RICS Homebuyer Report.

First, it’s important to say that a mortgage valuation is NOT a survey. Ask yourself a few simple questions and find out what sort of survey you need. Click through and choose which type of survey you need.

Valuations for Tax Purposes
(including CGT, NRCGT & ATED)
Matrimonial Valuations
Insurance Valuations
Click for more information on our other services.